Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Posted · Hidden by QQ, November 15, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by QQ, November 15, 2011 - No reason given
you bought used beeswax clarks deserts boots. even if you were givin those shoes, you still shouldn't have posted them.

please! … no! I have just not seen any reason of posting them here until now. I probably should have posted them in the evolution thread though.

pair3.jpg

pair2.jpg

pair1.jpg

detail.jpg

-

comme dual-layer striped tee • marni white on white striped shirt

margiela destroyed/frayed trousers • marni grey melange wool trousers

acne overdyed jeans • rogan twister jeans

detailed shot of destroyed/frayed mmm trousers

(all for roughly 430usd!)

_

yo hdg.

I too was once all about those con tee's they fit and feel great. Then i picked up a damir dome tee...and well it feels like fabric is touching you like a marvin gaye song.

Im willing to bet the AA tees hold up better and last longer.

the con's are that bad? ah. i just don't understand how people can spend 90 $ on a t-shirt that looks exactly like aa when you can get the latter for 7 $ on ebay. at least the damir doma ones have a nice construction to it with a twisted back seam.

The CON t's did not cost me $90, I get a discount at Blackbird, so they were a decent price. I like AA T's, but they just don't fit the same. I would love a link to the Damir Doma's you are speaking of! remember, I'm fat, so i need big shirts, LOL.

a.s.

the con's are that bad? ah. i just don't understand how people can spend 90 $ on a t-shirt that looks exactly like aa when you can get the latter for 7 $ on ebay. at least the damir doma ones have a nice construction to it with a twisted back seam.

I just personally have a deep hatred towards CoN, the entire brand "philosophy" and aesthetic, and everything about it. Same goes for all the all other Aussie labels, MatBoy Ksubi, blah blah.

I guess I just hate Australia.

Yeah, that DD shirt is amazing, BUT the whole drapey thing is tough when you've got a gut, LOL...I'm gearing to drop around 20lbs, then I'll kop. trying to get on their ambassador program too, so it would be cheaper. THANKS!

a.s.

I just personally have a deep hatred towards CoN, the entire brand "philosophy" and aesthetic, and everything about it. Same goes for all the all other Aussie labels, MatBoy Ksubi, blah blah.

you are a tosser..

Homme-

What's your height / weight? And when you say you're 6', 140lb, and that's with "a gut" I'm gonna be pissed. I'm 5'11", 185, so a true large or xl. If we're close I'm gonna definitely buy from you... We might be the only 2 large / XL on SuFu.

OMG, if I were 6' 140lbs, I hope I'd be more than satisfied with my sveltness...LOL. Nah, I'm 6'2" and 195, BUT I'm about 15 pounds heavy right now. Yeah, you and me, fat kidz 4 eva! Hahahah, relatively speaking that is!

a.s.

I went to the doctor for an annual checkup last year and he told me I needed to drop 40 to get in my "healthy" weight range. I was like, uhhh... We need to make a SuFu Fat Kidz Club. + 25 BMI to join.

muscle? or fizzle fat?

a.s.

muscle, I could easily add another 5-7 if i worked my legs as hard as my upper body....however i'm not ready to by new jawns. my next recent purchase is measured in sq feet so i got to save.

employee

Oh they make it pretty easy.

Homme-

What's your height / weight? And when you say you're 6', 140lb, and that's with "a gut" I'm gonna be pissed. I'm 5'11", 185, so a true large or xl. If we're close I'm gonna definitely buy from you... We might be the only 2 large / XL on SuFu.

Im 6'1'' 140lbs with a gut D:

gotta stop eating them chocolates!