interesting / long cardigans?

chris

my favorite h&m cardigan is falling apart, and im looking for nicer alternatives, but its been hard to find any good, everyday cardigans. it seems like every "normal" cardigan out there is cut so fucking short and/or boxy.

i only have access to what i see online, so i was wondering if anyone could recommend something i havent seen. that jil sander one with the silver detailing is nice, but too heavy for my tastes. as of now, i only have two, but they're both quite oversized and long (therefore not really something i could wear with everything), so i want something slimmer and more traditional i guess, but not too short.

helpppp.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=NSF-MO50&c=N.S.F.&d=b

I've been thinking about this NSF hoodie since i saw it. I like the color (the ink more so than the coffee) and the fit seems slightly longer and slimmer than most hoodies. Not oversized or anything, but longer than a standard hoodie. 85% wool and 15% cashmere is nice as well. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

WHOA!! That is a super cool cardigan....me likey :)

I'm planning on getting this one from Kill City for my boyfriend for Xmas

pib_M85-009_charcoal.jpg

Kill City Sweater linky

Nope you just don't like my taste....insult me....thats what threads are for...ha!

hi chris,burberry prorsum did wonderful oversized long cardigans this season,it's quite fine and military cut.prada did a new concept of playing with fabrics of mohair/wool to make a fur effect.jil sander cardigans with silver scruba detailings fits more slim,and there're many different variants u could choose.