alife online

boystory

the original Alife store on orchard got shut down a while ago, I believe theyre building a hotel or something there. I dont know what they did with the merchandise, but Im not sure if all that stuff would fit in rivington club. Not sure where this new store is....

You can get a couple of shoes at coolestshop.com. Not any more than Justbe sells. I wish the RTFT site still had shoes for sale.

I just got back from my trip to NYC. I was looking for some RTFTs at ARC and the guy at the counter said to go next door. I didn't even know they had opened up a new store.

I bought a pair of Kennedys and a tee. The new tees are cut and sew and are MUCH better than their old stuff. It's a nice store.

Quote:

Yeah, the store looks gorgeous. Although I'm a bit wary of "street wear" being featured in such a refined setting.

Does anyone have any info about the Alife x Levis collabo, particularly the limited edition Shrink to Fits? How are they different from reg. 501xx?

--- Original message by thedonger on Aug 15, 2005 02:31 PM

They made them in rainbow colors...

pic005.jpg