WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest Hopfer
anyway he b from poland. close to germany...so he should just dress like this:

kraftwerk.jpg

just find old RAF kraftwerk shits.

A pole could never touch that!

i was actually gonna say originally, it looks like he copied what was easily and admittedly one of my worst and somehow managed to fuck it up more which is pretty hard

also, you just compared a fit in shit talking to another fit that fell into shit talking...to prove what? that its good?

Guest jmatsu
i was actually gonna say originally, it looks like he copied what was easily and admittedly one of my worst and somehow managed to fuck it up more which is pretty hard

this wouldn't be an utterly terrible stratedgy, but unfortunatley for you, it has been done years ago. nice try though!

c'mon guy, who is gonna look at some shit fit and try to emulate it?!?

Guest jmatsu
i aint sayin thats actually what he did, im sayin its as if he did

true. you said "looks like." i don't like the implications that glorify your fit as the OG turd wack-fit shit.

anyway most turds look the same if not similar.

What the hell race was Skeeter or the purple neighbor?

The only people on that show with an identifiable 'race' were Dougs family. There might be something to that...

doug was probably the best childrens cartoon ever

but man that movie was pretty gay

i still want it on dvd though

doug was a pretty lame kid even though it seems no kid was untouched by his drumming on trash cans and affinity for beets.

doug was fucking gay it was about some fucking loser fggt who was always crying about the stupid and ugly short haired slut that he could never bag because he was too much of a pussy to make a move. That and circle jerking with that total fggt skeeter or rimming his stupid dog sidekick or getting beat up by some S&M fggt in a leather jacket. On top of that for fun he put underwear over his pants and become some fggt superhero called quail man.

want to see a real cartoon worth your time see the old ren and stimpy episodes. shit is way fucking better than any episode of doug ever

doug was fucking gay it was about some fucking loser fggt who was always crying about the stupid and ugly short haired slut that he could never bag because he was too much of a pussy to make a move. That and circle jerking with that total fggt skeeter or rimming his stupid dog sidekick or getting beat up by some S&M fggt in a leather jacket. On top of that for fun he put underwear over his pants and become some fggt superhero called quail man.

want to see a real cartoon worth your time see the old ren and stimpy episodes. shit is way fucking better than any episode of doug ever

pluxochresanfortsatterhfs8.gif

got a shirt for you bbgurrrl

bustedtees.c103b60790f2a192feabe1d6dae1810a.jpg

haha, this is tempting. but im trying to stay away from the tshirts!! gaaaah!

ty tho!! <3