WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

even superbobo said he wanted to punch that kid in the face. FUCKING SUPERBOBO!

Wow. This kid really needs to reevaluate himself if that's true.

yeah, kid's hot as fuck but his clothes never make any sense.

He's about as hot as the stuff that drools out of my hairy anus a few hours after I've had eightyeight gallons of peppermint milkshake. That goo, mixed with mashed-up hippopotamus spleen and the crumbled, cheesy genitalia of a Tanzanian albino. That's how hot he is.

np: Stonewall Jackson - Waterloo

He's about as hot as the stuff that drools out of my hairy anus a few hours after I've had eightyeight gallons of peppermint milkshake. That goo, mixed with mashed-up hippopotamus spleen and the crumbled, cheesy genitalia of a Tanzanian albino. That's how hot he is.

np: Stonewall Jackson - Waterloo

post yr pic plz.

cimg0361tu5.jpg

Alright, I wanted to leave this guy alone for as long as I could, but...

STOP DESPERATELY TRYING TO ELONGATE YOUR LEGS BY CUTTING YOUR TAINT IN HALF WITH THE CROTCH SEAM OF YOUR PANTS AND PULLING THEM UP AROUND YOUR TITTAYS.

henry adams and i went for a bite and to sign the emancipation proclamation.

henry adams and i went for a bite and to sign the emancipation proclamation.

Wait. I just really don't tget tghis . i can't be alone on this?

g

hahaha, I think this is the first time one of mine has ever made it in the shit-talk thread

no my friend, that would be generic japanese label, generic japanese label, chinese chucks (when were chucks made in the US still?), and yes, shoes on the bed.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm entirely generic.

jeespter- You must dress FASHUN. C'mon, man.

no, his hate is consistently weak and often times confusing/boring....i get what hes trying to say, its just not funny

Well, i was drunk/stoned but even now sober i don't understand what that joke meant. Who is henry adams and what does emancipation have to do with anything?

no, his hate is consistently weak and often times confusing/boring....i get what hes trying to say, its just not funny

gawll, zubie woobie! i just don't know how you go on milking the collective 2000+ post peenz for sufu legitimacy every day, my knees would be killing me!