New Mens Designer Clothing Site up to 90% off Retail

poi21

We have opened a new mens designer clothing website

http://www.Allanio.com

Items marked from 50%-90% off. Best prices on the web or in shops guaranteed.

Stone Island, Dsquared, Cp Company, D&G - (Dolce & Gabbana), Jean Paul Gaultier, Evisu, Energie, John Richmond, Martin Margiela, Fake London, Helmut Lang, Gucci, Jil Sander, Versace, Prada, Cavalli, Burberry and many more brands. All brand new with tags-guaranteed authentic. For a limited time, we are offering a 5% off discount code (applies to sale and non-sale items) : PROMOTION5

Hello,

I started this site with two others. Everythting on the site is guaranteed authentic and brand new with tags. We were large sellers on Ebay fpr years up until a few months ago when we decided to open Allanio.com instead. We ship all over the world and receive approximately 20-30 orders daily. Also, if anyone is looking for a particular item from any company, we may be able to help. Jay

Yes we can get the brand Undercover, if you let me know what in specific I can see if its available for you. No, we cant offer free shipping at this time, our prices are very low as it is, and Yes we will be making improvements to aesthetics as time goes on.

Jay

the listed retail is marked up way too high...

evisu tshirts that i bought from japan (i dont really know the retail here)

were like 6500-7000 yen equivalent of 70USD...

Unfortunately, I've never heard of this brand. Where is it made ?

And regarding retail, the average Evisu tee retails for $120-$130, some more, some less depending on the country. For example, the same item can cost $130 in the UK, $120 in Japan and $110 in the US. If you sourced one for $70 then you got yourself a deal (sale , outlet, irregular etc), because there are none retailing for that price... especially not in Japan.