Rent me your jeans!

Thorns

Do you have a pair of jeans that you haven't been wearing much? Are you sick and tired of spending money on jeans you can't wear yet, but might someday (edmond)?

I have the answer. Rent me your jeans for the month of November. I'm sending away my contest sammies to a wonderful photographer in New York and I won't be seeing them until, at earliest, the end of November. In the mean time I need some jeans to wear. I fit any waist size from 28 to 30. I prefer long inseams (>34) and a slim straight cut. I'll wear jeans that are worn or dry I don't care.

Show me what you got Sufu and quote me a price for the month!

Uh... the zebra pants might be a little much for me..

But if its an incentive for whoever becomes my denim landlord, I will be teaching in them each week from this text book:

Oct29th004.jpg

I have 300+ students in my Intro Micro class, so they will get lots of viewings.

would have been much better if it was L Ron Hubbard

I can't think of L. Ron and not about the South Park episode with Tom Cruise hiding in the closet. Classic.

i can give you my grifters, they might be too small though, and the zipper is broken, and they have some holes. inseam is 33" waist measures about 30".. and originated at about 28.5"

The broken zipper could be a problem.... there are some very good looking girls in the class.

I've got some Iron Army Toshiro Hitos (size 30, but fits smaller) that I've barely worn, or did you want to teach micro in my red jeans?

also I've got black dior 19cms that I never wear anymore. size 27

ps. will you teach me micro as well? I'm failing.

Thorns where do you teach?

Pitt

Funny I totally used that book freshman year.

Don't think my teacher rocked the Japanese denim on the weekends though.

Ah, well I don't just wear jap jeans on the weekend! You're lucky that this was your freshman book. Its a pretty easy one. I've seen some really horrendous econ text books.

I've got some Iron Army Toshiro Hitos (size 30, but fits smaller) that I've barely worn, or did you want to teach micro in my red jeans?

also I've got black dior 19cms that I never wear anymore. size 27

ps. will you teach me micro as well? I'm failing.

If you're actually willing to rent me those diors, you will receive my phone number and AIM address for complimentary economics tutoring!

I have a pair of 66 Canes that I don't wear very often. I could send those your way for the fee of shipping.

66 canes look a little loose to me and I'm pretty skrawny, but thank you though!

Superfuture is seriously coming through in the clutch for me. I wonder if I could do this year round... just constantly rotating between jeans.

If you're actually willing to rent me those diors, you will receive my phone number and AIM address for complimentary economics tutoring!

I assume you're not going to beat the hell out of them by doing lectures?

Lets do it up.

still need those pics?

Send me the pics. I'm still considering them. Such beautiful denim, how can I not?!

I assume you're not going to beat the hell out of them by doing lectures?

Lets do it up.

Haha, no. I think the worst that could happen is some chalk stains from my hands. Unfortunately, I'm not very hard on jeans. I don't bike or skate. I love skydiving, but it doesn't exactly put much wear on. I do walk several miles a day though throughout the city.

For reference, today is the 363rd day in a row that I've worn my sammies and the only holes developing are from my wallet fade in the back right pocket.