Samurai S5000vx - size 30

Tonybag0dohnutz

Selling a new pair of of Samurai S5000vx sized 30, for $225. I ordered them through BiG and they have gone through the one wash service and I also have had them hemmed to 32.5" in length. I've worn them around the apartment for about two hours three times. Simply, they are way too tight for me in the waist, and the cut just is not flattering with how I like to wear my jeans. You know the drill, insanely good denim and great construction/details.

Please PM me if interested and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks!

Measurements should be on www.blueingreesoho.com. Note that I've had these one washed through BiG's service, so all the soaking/pre-shrinking stuff has been taken care of.

You won't want to see fit pics of me in these, as they are way too tight in the waist and have huge hip flares if I try and slide them down. But, in general, they fit kind of like an APC new standard without the taper, or like a RRDS but not as full of a cut, if that makes any sense? A lot of it also depends on how you like to wear them and if you size down or not.

There are some great fit pics in the denim gallery, in superdenim. The first page has a listing and there are a lot of really well broken in s5000vx's on there. The denim is insane and gives an amazing fade, just sucks that the waist is too tight for me.

If I was too vague, give me a heads up and I'll try and answer your question more precisely. Thanks!

The front rise is about a quarter inch longer than RR's. The back rise/ass on the Samurai's is about the same, if not a quarter/half inch shorter. Honestly, these fit REALLY close to RRDS, but with a straighter, somewhat slimmer leg. The denim, however, is leaps and bounds above anything I've seen or touched.

I'm going by how they feel worn, rather than straight measurements. If you would like exact measurements, I'll get them for you, it's just that I, some how, don't have anything in my apartment to measure them with :o.

Updated with some measurements for those interested

Front Rise is a bit under 10"

Back Rise is 13"

Length - 32.5"

Thigh - 12"

Leg Opening - 8.25"

Also, I'm going to be out for the weekend with no Internet access until Sunday night, so feel free to send me PM's with questions or if you're interested, but I will not be able to respond until the weekend is over.