Dior Homme MIJ/MII Blue selvedge/Grey/Black 19cm's, Velour hoody, jackets, shoes

dismalfuture

Consolidating my for sale items in this thread.

Have been visiting my parents here in the US for the past month after being away for 2 years, so that led to me putting on a bit of weight recently. In other words, I'm too fat for my size 28 Diors.

In my experience with these things, these jeans possess magic and will get you lots of medium-breasted Korean girls with cute faces and big bums.

For now, have the following items for sale, prices are shipped to the US, and are negotiable. More photos and measurements can be furnished at your every beckon. I'm taking Paypal from verified addresses only at this time.

1) Dior selvedge MIJ 19cm - sold

2) Dior 'soft inference' MIJ grey 17cm - sold

3) Dior black raw MII 19cm - sold

4) APC F2 jacket size M -sold

5) Velour 'Jeremy' hoody size S - sold

6) John Varvatos Converse, size 6.5

7) Clarks Wallabees, size 7.5

8) Paul Smith down parka, size S

1) My worn-in selvedge MIJ 19cms, in blue. Size 29. If you're looking for new raw 19cms, look elsewhere, these are not them. Dare I say these are the most worn-in raw Diors to ever grace these pages?

Specs:

-cost roughly $500 new, bought at Dior Homme store in-store in Seoul, Korea.

-15 months of wear, some months on, some months off, in 3 different countries.

-Washed a handful of times, these won't really lose any more significant amounts of indigo so they're safe to wash. Pictures look a little lighter than they actually are, I had a choice between morning sun or indoor lighting and my house is dark. Can wash them before shipping if you'd like.

-Condition: one small hole in the right pocketbag (don't put your coins in this pocket or they'll end up inside your right shoe within seconds), 1 bigger hole in the back yoke over the right side backpocket and belt loop has detached in that area, and then the backpocket holes you can see from where I kept my butts. Could force labor upon my little old mother and have her repair whichever areas as well, to the buyer's liking. No crotch rips or anything grimy, though I got yelled at several times for trying to wear these to work.

-unhemmed, unmodified

-waist now measures 32" after stretching, 17cm hem.

-sold

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

(cross or squint your eyes to see this one, it says "Made in Japan" in there somewhere, haha. Sorry for my shit photo'ing)

IMG_0135.jpg

2) F/W2007 'Soft Inference' grey soft stretch jeans, MIJ 17cm. Size 28.

SOLD

3) black raw MII 19cm, size 28.

Specs:

sold

4) APC F2 jacket from S/S2006, size M

sold

5) Velour 'Jeremy' assymetrical Riders Hoody, size S

sold

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/standa/velour-jeremy/

6) John Varvatos Converse All Star Low, black, crazy lace model. US Size 6.5/25.0cm/EU39.5

Bought these in a rush one day and were a whole size too small for me,wore them maybe 3 times. Don't have the box anymore but I have the dustbag, which I will include.

$35 obo

IMG_0101.jpg

7) Clarks Wallabees, Low. US Size 7.5/UK6.5 Color is not quite as bright as in pictures (took pictures under bright incandescent lighting), it's more of natural leather color.

Worn about 5 times, no scuffs or scratches, no significant wear on soles. Midsoles are clean crepe.

Paid 165,000W for these in Korea, that's like $175(+/-)... asking $60 obo

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

8.) anybody interested in this Paul Smith PS down parka? Super warm, packs small into a stuff sack. Cost me about $600 new. Sell for $80 shipped?

Will post measurements if anyone is interested.

PSdown.jpg

PSDowndetail.jpg

PSdownside.jpg

9) also have a pair of blue size 29 APC Hipsters that are lightly worn and have been hemmed to 32, were raw but have been hand washed in Bronner's. PM me if interested in these.

Nice fade on dem blue selvedge.

Would the greys be suitable if I usually wear a 30-31?

I could be wrong about these ones, but I have a pair of MIJ 17cm 95% cotton, 5% elastane (black) from S/S2007, and I had to size up one from MIJ 21cm raw. The waist is big, but it's meant to be worn realllllly low and legs are skinnnny.

^ sounds about right. On these grey ones the top is slightly wider and boxier than the Dior raws, while the legs are stovepipe skinny all the way down. Looks more Dior runway than the raws ever will.

Oh well. If you wear a 28 in raws, these will work well.

I'm off to take my lunch break, tandoori Quorn.

^ you can search through the WAYWT, I posted that a couple months ago in a bigger pic.

Grey Diors are sold pending payment!

Hoody is likewise!

Make me offers if you don't like my price!