ma ma say ma ma sa jmatsu sa ma: why doesnt homeboy quote properly?

Exhibit A -- The Traditional Jmatsu (aka the missionary):

i have these fantasies where im fucking a badass cowboy quote]

fixed it for you.

[Comment(s): note the missing open bracket. Like TT Boy doing the jackhammer, this is his signature move, classic matsu-sama styling at work]

==================================================

Exhibit B -- The Axis: Bold as Love Version:

it might have been a bad example, but i think this thread is imporant because it actas as a vehicle in which the mods can actually get member opinions on their moderation/performance. unless all you care about is locking shit up and deleting/merging posts/threads that is...

you have way more potential then some of the other mods. come back to the people. this ain't the mob. just cause you're "made" doesn't mean you gotta suck the don or godfather's dicks. you don't gotta live a dishonorable e-life anymore. get off your knees and come back,homie.

[Comment(s): In some cultures, bold faced type signifies to the reader that you are quoting from a prior blurbage.]

=================================================

Exhibit C: The Prestige

derdankhund-

i don't know if really followed the jist of the original discussion, so here-

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike lowrey viewpost.gif

no, I'm really not

well based on the way you wrote your last comment i'd have to agree with this.

[Comment(s): note the missing quote box, very unorthodox. Somehow he manages to make the the quote box dissapear, like the time David Copperfield made the statue of liberty vanish into thin air]

=================================================

Any conspiracy theorists are welcome to give their 2 cents on this unexplainable and seemingly exponentially mutating phenomenon.

i am more interested in the process moreso than the final product. Hitting the quote button seems like such a simple task, however, from point A to B, you seem to get sidetracked (or take the road less traveled if you will), and it is this detour which fascinates so many of those on this board.

i am more interested in the process moreso than the final product. Hitting the quote button seems like such a simple task, however, from point A to B, you seem to get sidetracked (or take the road less traveled if you will), and it is this detour which fascinates so many of those on this board.

i just cut and paste. thats it.

i went to college in a time when computers were rarely used to register for classes (started using them my senior year). in a time when only "nerds" used email. i admit that my computer skills are terrible...

now everyone can quote this or mention it when i hate on their clothes and faces.

yeah i dont know shit about computers either. when i was in college i used this thing called telnet(?) for email. it was prehistoric. I recently confided to my computer geek cousin that I didnt have any virus protection on my computer, to which he responded, "What do you think virus protection software is??" I had no idea what he was talking about (something about slowing my computer down or something).

Anyways, point of story is, u dont need computer hacking skills to be #1 hater.

yeah i dont know shit about computers either. when i was in college i used this thing called telnet(?) for email. it was prehistoric. I recently confided to my computer geek cousin that I didnt have any virus protection on my computer, to which he responded, "What do you think virus protection software is??" I had no idea what he was talking about (something about slowing my computer down or something).

Anyways, point of story is, u dont need computer hacking skills to be #1 hater.

lolololol

i use telnet hahahahahahaha

shit aint prehistoric mayne. it aint just 4 emale either lol

is telnet still around? I might bring it back (if i knew how). that, and dot-matrix printers... those were the shit.

i remeber telnet. alot of freshmen used to complain that their dorms didn't have 2 phone lines or that incoming phone call alert thing. so when most people where doing telnet you'd actually have to summon them from their quarters if they were too poor to own a pager or a cel at the time.

On Windows? START > RUN > telnet [ip address you want to connect to]

Yeah, thats how i used to run it from my dorm room, took me a month into my fresh year to figure it out.

i remeber telnet. alot of freshmen used to complain that their dorms didn't have 2 phone lines or that incoming phone call alert thing. so when most people where doing telnet you'd actually have to summon them from their quarters if they were too poor to own a pager or a cel at the time.

in the 7th grade, i used to concurrently own 2 pagers (with the clear covers that lit up) for no apparent reason. that i paid approx. 10 bucks a month for. true story.