• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck is with assholes trying to pull the dickrider/dickriding card? just because certain members agree with/support certain members doesn't necessarily equate to riding of the dick. flawed logic galore.

yes, free westside.

yea i think it is something stupid like that. funny thing is he gives me the neg rep and says i loose yet i dont think i even lost a rep point, and ive been busy and sick and havent even been posting really the past couple days. petty fuck.

We need to throw ourselves into a team project to get the trash community back together. I have 40 odd white shirts laying around maybe we can make up a trash heap t-shirt....what image/s best conjure up sweet, sweet thoughts and memories of the trash? Begz, Ordo and other PS meistro's?

i posted that befor

its an interesting shirt because his is different from all the other ones, the green shit goes up instead of down. aslo sleeve r lot shorter...i thnk it like a proototype or sumthin

personally i dont like anything else he's wearing...makes him look like a hypebeast. but if you gon suck yo thumb yo suck yo thumb yo im sure he gettin his

Guest supernoob
dghjg7.jpg

"You need to have more parent-teacher conferences. With their mother, sister, whatever. I know these kids ain't 11 years old living alone at home. You mad."

ya hear tht minya????