Bowie by Keanan Dufty - H&M wannabe's look here

verb

Since the most oft-discussed topic on here has to be 'where can I get slim _______,' I thought this might be relevant. I haven't personally sampled the goods so I have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Target is finally moving into doing Men's designer collabs with their new 'Bowie' by Keanan Dufty line. It looks like your standard H&M or Uniqlo slim stuff with the same Hedi influence everyone has been doing for the past few years. Only unlike H&M/Uniqlo, this stuff is actually skinny and they have online ordering.

I'm considering picking up the waistcoat just because they are absurdly priced everywhere I look and i've never found one that fits all that well for under $100. Here's pics:

Check it

bowiecollectionmv5.jpg

ive tried on some of the bowie by keanan duffty stuff. the shirts are not quite h&m slim but close. the black trench fits slim and i def wants to cop.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_pgc_r_12_1_1041828/601-2971508-7475357?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000UX9WAQ

most of the shirts look like a turd and some of thier other brands fit just as slim. supertargets always have better selection than the regular target stores if you are looking to try on.

• 2 months later...