Nice Collective

outline

Nice Collective is a label I have been wanting to like for years. I like their older stuff better (from 4-5 years ago), but their new stuff doesn't deviate from where they should be now. I feel like there's always some design detail that messes it up for me, which is why I haven't gotten anything yet. Otherwise, I like them.

We just got the A/W collection in last week. I have to say, I find the after hours theme for T's a little trite, but the designs on the rest of the apparel is well thought out. The cashwool (anyone know what cashwool is?) camo half-zip sweater is really nice with a more relaxed fit, the jackets have a bunch of really functional detailing, and the pants with the removable pouch pocket fit very well.

Quality over quantity

Sta, definetly if it's a same pants ..here is the one i want >>

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/mi/74603652_250830950_0.jpeg?limitsize=280&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0

dark green with zippers on the side + lots of pockets

Let me know mate so we can resolve it asap. Btw how do i get in touch with you i'm new on this forum. Thanx!

The image would'nt work for me, but judging by your description they sound like the pant. The store I work for is called Len Druskin, located in Minnesota. Call (952) 927-7923, and ask for Dave. I am there every day except for Monday & Wednesday. Do you live within the US? If not, I'll have to find out if they are willing to take an international order. I suggest buying a size down because the run a bit big. And if you're tall, forget about it, they are about a 32 inseam.

Quality over quantity

We finally received more of our Nice stuff this week and personally I think its awesome. IMO this year is their best yet. Far more detail to their pieces than previous collections which seem very pared down and somewhat boring in comparison to this years offerings. The leather hooded jacket they did and the sweaters are really beautiful pieces.

Yeah NC is n-i-c-e ... one of their designers/pattern-maker did some design work for our label. They guy would ALWAYS have the dopest jackets...hand made by him.

Also I was in one of their contractor factories and they were sewing this sick leather/hoodie jacket for the upcoming season. I love their stuff...

www.aflavor.com

OK, went back and bought the stuff at Am Rag. It actually wasn't that bad. $150 for the nicest-designed hoodie I've ever worn. The fit is amazing. I bought a shirt, and then bought another sweater at Villains Vault, and may go back again and buy a camo zip-up sweater thing that was absolutely amazing. I love these clothes.