FS: W&H, Nudie, SDA103, H&M M65, Fred Perry, & more!

glitz_inc

** EDIT **

WINGS AND HORNS SKULL HOODIE PRICE DROP TO $125 SHIPPED IN THE USA

Everything else is sold

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend says that I've got too much in our shared closet, so it's time to let some clothes go. Here's the

terms for sale:

1. I'm legit - I've bought and sold from the following Sufu users: denimed&confused, sleazie ninja number 47,

kimbot, dryice, apocalypse later, bouwnt, John E.C, noahbody510, and quite a few more.

2. I only accept payment from Paypal, and I only ship to verified members. I'm fully verified on there with a ton of

transactions under my belt.

3. All prices include Priority Mail shipping within the USA. I can also ship to the following areas via USPS

Priority Mail International:

Canada (add $15 to price)

Western Europe (add $20 to price)

Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand (add $25 to price)

Insurance is NOT included. If you want it, it will cost a few dollars extra.

If you want more than one item, then I can more or less combine shipping charges. If your package gets really heavy,

then I might have to tack a few bucks onto the cost.

4. I live in Brooklyn - so all items will be shipped from there. If you are outside of the USA, then you are responsible for any customs taxes or clearance charges.

5. Please, no "calling dibs" on items. Everything is sold first paid, first served.

Okay, with that out of the way, onto the sale!

Wings & Horns Skull Hoodie Black - Size Large

NOW $100 (including USA shipping via Priority Mail)

1628145577_39be2f0c08_o.jpg

I purchased this item from sleazie ninja number 47 over the Summer, but it's a bit too large on me. It measures 22" pit-to-pit and 28" shoulder-to-cuff, and 28" from the rear neck seam to the bottom. It's in great condition with no stains, holes, or damages. It has incredible details from the heavy embroidered skull & x's on the back, to the small leather tassels and extended cuffs.

More Images

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2056/1628145963_79097e6d8b_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/1629034450_1bdd60ff29_o.jpg