Vacant & Selvedge jeans @ Chicago

pairadaeza

Leaders1354 and Phli for sneakers and streetwear respectively... both on 53rd st. on the Southside. www.leaders1354.com will have the exact location that you can use like google maps to find. Phli used to have a website not sure if they still do its at 53rd and Harper Ct. and the last few times i was there its been pretty empty but its down the street from the other store so its worth dropping into. For denim there are two stores i know of only one of which i've been to both i found on superfuture for chicago. Hejfina, i've been to and they care apc's and couple other high end denim companies, very nice boutique. Other one is Jake, never been there but if you look up chicago on superfuture you'll find them.

I would call ahead at Phli and make sure they are open because they were remodeling when i went a couple weeks ago.

Check out Untitled and Belmont Army Surplus for good stuff in the city. If you go to Jake, make sure to walk down the street to Shane. It has nice stuff and a lot cheaper then Jake (Jake is comparable to a Barneys, they carry I.C.R., trovata, Nudie, etc.)

If you are willing to make a drive out to the suburbs, E Street Denim in Highland Park has any denim you could possibly want and then some. Including LVC, Blue blood, Atelier Ladurance (spelling), stitches and others.

Hope this helps...

Guest UNKLE21

yah i think you are wrong, because i know that Hejfina carries APC denim too.

also to answer your question, pairadaeza, about denim and the likes in chicago i would say definitley check out Jake on southport i go there frequently and i know the just got all the new Nudies in a few days ago, and they have denim from at least 12 or so companies so you can find alot there, then i would say i know that Active Endeavors carries 5EP and Paper Denim, Untitled on clark has Evisu jeans and other high end brands as well as having a nice selection of urban wear and shoes, and Belmont Army Navy is amazing for street clothes and Nike, puma, and adiddas shoes.

Nudies for 5 months and going

Guest UNKLE21

also i talk to the guy who runs vacant, and it is going to be a permenant store at the marshal fields on state street and itll be open in one or two weeks. They're still doing some construction and set up, so its still happening

Nudies for 5 months and going