BANNING EDMOND, THE AfTERMATH

poly800rock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um how do you take a screen shot? i have my wall to wall message with edmond but idk how to screen shot im a comp noob

PRINT SCREEN BUTTON, IT'S RIGHT NEXT TO THE PAUSE BUTTON, USUALLY. ITS ON THE KEYBOARD SOMEWHERE IN THE NETHER REGIONS UP TO THE TOP CORNER. PRESS IT AND IT COPIES TO CLIPBOARD.

CUT AND PASTE INTO IMAGE MANIP PROGRAM (PAINT, PHOTOSHOP) THEN CROP THE IMAGE AND RESIZE IT.

I have his number hahaha.

He was supposed to try and "hook" me up with a job wen I was in Manila. But this guy is a weirdo and too into himself. And is only looking to benefit himself.

Hit him up, he'll take you sexing with prostitutes and goats.

I dont get why his ban is only till the 22nd.

Milspex ban a while back was longer.

yea i found the print button and i press dat shit and the the cursor flikrs but nothing happens, if you got face book account log in and read da message

http://hs.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=5201879559

its pretty hilarious, he said he got banned for making a comment on some dude that posted himself naked

yes he says hes gonna help me get some jeans from take5

fuck i forgot, its in my inbox cuz i tried to find edmonds wall and his facebook is hella hard to navigate in the spot where his wall post is suppose to be is a big pic of a black girl and it tells us to rate it, so i messaged him instead. come on is there another way to screenshot?

[/url]

Find Classmates

Find Coworkers

Advanced Search

Browse

var SEARCH_TYPEAHEAD_ONCLICK = "";

Applications

edit

Photos

Events

Marketplace

Groups

Where I've Been

OkCupid Dating Test

Movies

Graffiti

Texas HoldEm Poker

iLike

Compare People

Superlatives

FunWall

Top Friends

Posted Items

Notes

more

Inbox
Sent Messages
Notifications

SORAANAAM Between Edmond Lim and You

t794983997_4611.jpg

David Nguyen

8:55pm October 16th

sup its soraanaam from sufu, whyd you get banned again?

t515750888_5576.jpg

Edmond Lim

9:02pm October 16th

made a homo post but its a retaliation from that guy who posted naked.. fucking weird even gave me a neg rep but i was only asking if hes a gir or not.. and he said" fuck you bitch" and im like what did i do? right.. anyways mods there are bias on posters..

t794983997_4611.jpg

David Nguyen

9:24pm October 16th

yea theres an "unban edmond post" on sufu check it out i hope its only temp ban like last time

t515750888_5576.jpg

Edmond Lim

9:41pm October 16th

yeah it is its gona be lifted on the 22nd.. hey so what are we going thru with your take5 jeans?

t794983997_4611.jpg

David Nguyen

9:46pm October 16th

yes, i might order at least 2 pairs, i might order more, anyway ima sleep, talk to you tomorrow bout the jeas

t515750888_5576.jpg

Edmond Lim

9:50pm October 16th

ayte lemme know bud

Reply:Attach:remove

attachments.context='3';Share Link

Add Music

Mark as Unread | Delete

attachments.share_html_block = '\x3cdiv class=\x22attachment_stage\x22\x3e\x3cdiv id=\x22attachment_stage_area\x22 class=\x22attachment_stage_area\x22\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e'

Facebook © 2007

onloadRegister(function(){onload_side_nav_check()});onloadRegister(function(){scrollHere(ge("scroll_here"), ge("compose_message"));});onloadRegister(function(){megaboxx_data={"folder":0,"thread_id":5201879559,"time":1192658036}});