Unban edmond

mobius

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Edmond was always real nice to me and had nothing but nice comments about my sammy contest jeans. At times he most definately was a bit over excited when talking about denim, take5, and seemed to post for the sake of increasing his posting count. But I never would of figured all the hate stuff?

yea i have to say, he was a bit excited but he was usually so supportive of anyone, new or old on the boards. We all know his spending habits, but he did know a lot about topics denim or leather related, and shared his knowledge.

who'd have known... his comments make me sick (if it was him).

Wow i'm suprise a guy like him can post such a comment. :eek: I do think he is a nice guy, even nicer than the average guys in this board. I mean anyone can hate him all they want but i think most of the people who hated him was just irritated by his stupid posts.

I say investigate it first before banning him and if he is proven guilty then by all mean ban him

Maybe its not apparent to those who don't seem to answer his noobish type questions, but most of the time they were him just being lazy and not taking the time to read any of the stickies or doing any research himself, to me, personally, that is really annoying, especially when information on superdenim is so well organised. But yeah with that being said, he was nothing but nice to me.

Maybe its not apparent to those who don't seem to answer his noobish type questions, but most of the time they were him just being lazy and not taking the time to read any of the stickies or doing any research himself, to me, personally, that is really annoying, especially when information on superdenim is so well organised. But yeah with that being said, he was nothing but nice to me.

Didn't he say your sister was hot?

Not saying that's a reason to ban the guy, just I remember you didn't feel too right about that.

I haven't read these posts that y'all keep alluding to. Where are they?

He had a strong personality to be sure, I remember one of the reasons folks didn't get off on the right foot was he kept posting Viktor Custom Jeans thread. But I think he's gotten much better since then.

when edmond says it its.. different

dude has that creepy shut-in about to go on a killing spree -look to him

+ rep, this actually made me laugh out loud.

someone gonna start a thread for milspex? poor closet fags are getting banned left and right.

why did milspex get banned? i thought he made nice already

He's already been unbanned. Apparently the shelf life for banning intolerant homophobes is just a few days.

I'm excited for edmond to get unbanned so he can make his little "I'm sorry" speech as if that's supposed to make up for the offal of a person he apparently is, assuming he didn't get hacked again in which case he's just an idiot and should remain banned regardless.

I'm excited for edmond to get unbanned so he can make his little "I'm sorry" speech as if that's supposed to make up for the offal of a person he apparently is, assuming he didn't get hacked again in which case he's just an idiot and should remain banned regardless.

I'll invite all my friends. We can make popcorn!

I remember Rob also said your sis was hot then I went through your blog to find pics of her but I guess I couldn't. This anti-edmond squad is really looking sharp today, trying to find any reason to support him being banned and for that alone I hope he doesn't get banned. Already got five -ve reps for my pro-edmond antics.