Ryan Sheckler You Make My Heart Do A Kick Flip!

I dont really know much about this fool, aside from the fact that he has his own show on MTV. Based on 1 episode, I would probably beat the shit out of this dude if he was ever in my presence. However, having recently watched him on TRL I must give him some respect as I think he has the 15-17 year old cheesy, suburb-dwelling, hot whitechicks demographic on LOCK DOWN. Holy shit, this guy probably finger bangs more young pussy than the archbishop of canterbury (if fingering young pussy = sucking on little boys peckers).

dude gets moar poon than we could ever understand.

his sparkly blue eyes are the icing on the cake.

or, the icing on little boys' peckers.

i bet he washes his ceramic bearings for his skate decks with a mix of

solvent and 13 year old pussy foam.

seeing fuckers like him really make me suicidal... or in the alternative fuel a burning desire within to build a time machine so that I can go back "in time" and spend my formative years honing my skateboarding skills instead of materbating furiously to SI swimsuit editions (which i still do to the present day)... I mean, fer fukk sakes, look @ how much poontang cheep gets. He gets more than Eddie Murphy back in his urpel leather pantz dayz, namsayin?!?!

Cas, u +rap Volcom? I wus watching another respectable MTV program (a Hills recap where they do a pop up of what the cast members are wearing and how much it costs), and Spencer wuz wearing this Volcom shirt that was lyke soooooo totally siiiick bro and it was lyke on 40 uS. I gotta get on that Volcom steez with the quickness.

Cas, u +rap Volcom? I wus watching another respectable MTV program (a Hills recap where they do a pop up of what the cast members are wearing and how much it costs), and Spencer wuz wearing this Volcom shirt that was lyke soooooo totally siiiick bro and it was lyke on 40 uS. I gotta get on that Volcom steez with the quickness.

I use 2 werk there. Had to change it up and make more paper.

Spencer b a tool dun! I'd smash Whitney like Gallagher though.

I wuld treat audrina wif mad respect not lyke her boyfriend Bobby whatever. I then wait til she blow me. then kick her outta my car right on sunset. HWHAHAHAHAHA! Id pretty much bang any female cast member on Hillz tho fo truth. even ugly interns that work at BOlthouSE. yeah, I hav no standrd.

Ya me 2. I'd lyke 3some wit Audrina, Lo, an LC...mad best friend steezy 3some.

Yo dat nukka Bobby on som mad Piratez of da Caribbean steez. Lyke nukka gotz gol toof and pigeon tat and duz hur dos and shyt.

Hedi got sunned by dat bitch at Bolthouse. haha

MTV reality shows is like a car crash, u jus can't help but watch.

DUM Imma try to climb my way to top of the DUM mountain, namsaying (if that is at all possible...) However, so long as I'm on your Mt. Rushmore of Azns, I guess Im happy with that. I aint all dat greedy.

MTV reality shows is like a car crash, u jus can't help but watch.

I would let any of the female cast members of Newport Harbor fellate me, even the ugly friends that dont get any lines cuz you know, the uglier the girl, the better the quality of the fellating in question.