let's fuck over mcdonald's and make money at the same time

Blackplatano

You ever play that monopoly shit mcdonalds does every year? Notice how you always get the same 3 pieces over and over?

Well...Since everybody get's repeat pieces, why don't we trade the extra pieces we don't need for the one that we do need?

I THINK mcdonald's distributes the pieces so that one market gets an abundance of certain pieces and a deficit of other pieces while another area get's the opposite pieces.

So let's even the odds.

BTW

I need the "Boardwalk" (stamp 822). Anybody has it HOLLA...I'll trade the "Park place".

BTW

I need the "Boardwalk" (stamp 822). Anybody has it HOLLA...I'll trade the "Park place".

i hav liek 5 prk placez i nead boredwlk 2, but i dun kare i got free chessburgr

Never seen in any McDonalds written that someone actually won the money/car/whatever. We're all screwed tryin to find the pieces but 'll never win.

(but i won free cheezburger lots of time !).

pieces are distributed regionally as well as unequally. The key pieces are sometimes never even unearthed.

I've been clean from McDonalds for almost 4 years now.

CLEAN

SOBER

BACK ON MY FEET

THE WORLDS LOOKING GOOD 4 COUNTACHE

In 2001, the U.S. promotion was halted after fraud was uncovered. A subcontracting company called Simon Marketing (a then-subsidiary of Cyrk), which was hired by McDonald's to organize and promote the game, failed to recognize a flaw in its procedures, and the chief of security, Jerome P. Jacobson,[1] was able to remove the "most expensive" game pieces, which he then passed to associates who would redeem them and share the proceeds. It turned out that almost all of the grand prize and top prize winners over several years, including contests McDonald's held that did not have the Monopoly theme, had been participants in the scheme, netting more than $24 million. The scheme was eventually uncovered when one of the participants informed on its ringleaders to the FBI. While the fraud was perpetrated without McDonald's knowledge, the McDonald's Corporation voluntarily attempted to rectify the situation by issuing payouts to new (legitimate) contest-winners, awarding five $1 million prizes and fifty $100,000 prizes over a five-day period.[1]

While the fraud appeared to have been perpetuated by only one key employee of the promotion company, and not by the company's management, eight people were originally arrested, eventually leading to a total of 51 indicted individuals.[2] The relationship between McDonald's and Simon Marketing broke down in a pair of lawsuits over breach of contract, eventually settled out of court, with McDonald's claim being thrown out and Simon receiving $16.6 million.[3] Although McDonald's was not involved in the fraud, it came under a great deal of criticism for what appeared to be lax oversight of the promotion company.[citation needed]

it's all rigged.

Check my wikipedia block quote and step the fuck off before I pull a hate crime on yo ass nikka

NIGGA EVN I KNO HOW 2 QUOTE WIIPEDIA WIPEDIA AINT SHIT IZ DAT WAT I NEED 2 DO B4 NIGAZ BLIEVE ME??? I GO CHANGE WIKIPEDA TELL IT WAT I WANT 2 SAI DEN PPL BLIEVE DAT??? AIGHT DEN.

completely disagree, i won a honda CRV years ago (sold it straight away), however this was in Australia if that makes a difference.
IT WAS A SKAM IN AMERIKKKA NOT NECESARILY ASUTRALIAN

"IM THIZZIN BITCH"

"U BROKE ASS NIGGA"

"I H8 MY BABBY MOMMA"