Charged = immature flaking bastard.

RutanSB

^this coming from a guy with a swastika as his avatar.

and:

"the axis powers

executive hater" in his profile.

..good work with that.

obviously you didn't excel in history, but were i even a nazi, i don't see how that would discredit me from making the observation that i did. a clever asshole with neg rep would be cool, but a moron with neg rep just sucks.

Picture174.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture172.jpg

Picture171.jpg

plus this is the kind of shit you buy/wear. don't talk to me ever again.

I understand that the symbol itself has meaning before Nazi's. Thats why I included your profile quote in with it that made it obvious it is directed towards nazi few on it. The Axis powers. Which was started by Hitler & Mussolini. Then later Japan, Romania and a few others that I forget joined.

Hatee. thats all you know.

I love how you spent some of your time going through my old posts and copying my pictures to try making yourself seem above me. VERY mature. but what more could we expect from some nazi on superfuture right?

I understand that the symbol itself has meaning before Nazi's. Thats why I included your profile quote in with it that made it obvious it is directed towards nazi few on it. The Axis powers. Which was started by Hitler & Mussolini. Then later Japan, Romania and a few others that I forget joined.

Hatee. thats all you know.

what did you just read wikipedia or something (germany had really nothing to do with the origins)? it's totally obvious that you do not properly understand the initial agenda of japan. anyway no politics in sufu. and i am not going out of my way to publicly explain an inside joke to you, nor do i feel i owe anyone a justification.

so keep reading hypebeast, cause it seems like that's what you're good at.

charged is a fucking asshole/moron and by many of the comments you've made since you've joined, i am sure that you amount to little more. are you the pitcher or catcher? puke.

i thought i told you not to talk to me anymore.

no you could be right. I don't know much about it.

I just know it was started By Hitler and Mussolini.. and anything started by them 2 nutcases can't be helpful to the community. ha.

Nonoono, it was certainly not started by them. It's thousands of years old. Hitler also stole the "Reich" system to create his 3rd Reich, but its origins were many centuries old.

A heads up, the Sumerian culture was around something like 2,500 years ago.

whole lotta talk but none of this is really a good reason for leaving someone hanging for 3 weeks.
r u retart???

ne1 who complane about "flakin" ovr cluthinz iz WE TODD DID

REPEAT AFTER ME

I AM SOFA KING

WE TODD DID

yea

guy sounds sour no one else is intrested in his shit..

so he's taking it out on charged by starting this thread to get back at him. cute.

besides..charged is a cool kid. relax. this forum stresses so quickly.

i h8 2 sai but u r rite

a nigga cudda sold 2 sum1 else. i f he aint got no other buyerz den FUK OFF wit ur bitchin feelme??? niggaz on sum 2001 hypbeeast iunno how 2 sell shit r nuthin SHIT

i thogut wite ppl were gud wit money.

Nonoono, it was certainly not started by them. It's thousands of years old. Hitler also stole the "Reich" system to create his 3rd Reich, but its origins were many centuries old.

A heads up, the Sumerian culture was around something like 2,500 years ago.

Try 6,500 years ago, damn there's so much bullshit in this thread.

Oh shit. This post made my evening. I can't believe he probably had a straight face while typing this too. The backtracking and throwing up the white flag once he found out that people were actually versed in history here were ace too. A+ thread.