Starbucks or Dunkin Doughnuts

rome1

Which one do you prefer?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee
    • Starbucks Coffee
    • I just brew my own at home.

Are you guys for real? Starbucks is shitty too. I only drink it if there's nothing else around. Independent coffee shops for the win.

And who the hell drinks a latte?

Americans.

lol

We don't even have DD out here in Portland. There used to be one but some dude bought it and covered up the "Dunkin'" part with "Dippin'". So now we have Dippin Donuts. A friend of mine was here from NY and was pretty disappointed that he couldn't get his favorite coffee.

Anyway, I like Starbucks but I'm a chai drinker and Tazo's fine with me. Pumpkin spice chai is awesome, just wish the flavoring wasn't seasonal.

I'm from New England so, Dunkins iced coffee everyday. Although I like Starbucks....the 3.00 price difference makes the choice for me.

Im also fucking sick of girls drinking fucking water out of starbucks plastic cups for the sake of the starbucks logo.

To be fair though, Starbucks is one of the few places you can stop and get filtered water while you're walking around. I know what you're saying though.