56 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee
    • Starbucks Coffee
    • I just brew my own at home.

Excusssse me dabestspoona

Dunkins 1.65

Starbucks 2.70

Still a price difference. For you I'll never exaggerated the price difference of coffee again ;)

It's Dunkin for me always but its a little harder to find for me these days.

also, i am fucking sick of kids saying "InDEPnENT ChoUGHEE H0UeZZ, UFCK StArBunks!1!111".

Get the fuck over it, "joeindependentdouchebags coffee house" probably isn't any better than your average starbucks.

I know what you mean about people complaining about Starbucks, independent coffee house blah blah blah, support the little man, blah blah blah, but I gotta disagree about the taste, personally I dont think Starbucks tastes that great, smaller places have been much better in my opinion, and usually just easier to find for me so I go to them. But if Im in a pinch I'll drink Starbucks, I just really hate standing in their fucking lines.

HEY. PRICE DISCRIMINATION???

NO???

MAYBE???

I wrk @ canadian coffeee distrbtr n we hav sik prics, diamonds can back me all up.

Our coffe is liek mad cheeps as long as u n't a faggy or a fatty bcuz larges are pr iced ridic and vanilla pumps n shit is 50 cent and I dun stunt nuff to pay all dat shit (swy I get it fo free wit mah 'werk der' hooks)

but I hate myself, I think I'll quit adn take my denims to trh streets, homeless got the best wabisabi goin

Starbucks.... my dad won't need to go to the hospital if he gets a cup of coffee, BLACK...

I ordered a BLACK medium coffee for my diabetic father... The retard puts sugar in it. WTF is wrong with you??

Yup, theres a few in the southern NH Northern MA area.