Wtb : Ccp J-shaped Jeans In Black 44-46

covetboy

Desperately scouring around for these killer pair of jeans. Missed out when they were out in stores. If used,willing to pay up to a grand and more if new. Thx

Covet, I think I remember you asking about these in Still's sale thread? Or was it the CCP vs. Levis thread? Anyway, Im just curious if you ended up calling the Library? If so, what did they say? Price? available sizes? I really want to get a pair of these my self....

eventually.

Thanks man.

N.

I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread (ccp vs levi?) but if you give the Library a call and ask if you can get them custom made for you, they should be able to accomodate. They have a good relationship with Carol and they do custom orders on previous season items. And the j-shape jeans being only 1 season old, I'm sure you should have no problem.

Of course, this is going to be at a premium but hey, then you'll have them. :)

I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread (ccp vs levi?) but if you give the Library a call and ask if you can get them custom made for you, they should be able to accomodate. They have a good relationship with Carol and they do custom orders on previous season items. And the j-shape jeans being only 1 season old, I'm sure you should have no problem.

Of course, this is going to be at a premium but hey, then you'll have them. :)

thx so much man> will call them right now. def saw ur post in the other thread but confused it (library) to liberty ha... peaC3