AKM/wjk m65, APC NS 28, ES Fulton 30 etc

ol!

I've had a thread for the jacket before, but figured I'd start a new one with some extra stuff.

AKM Jacket

bought this from minya about a year ago (http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=16585). His description in the thread covers most of the details

The jacket is still practically new, I havn't worn it many times because I started lifting and it no longer fits. I still have the garment bag but not the cardboard tag.

IMG_0481.JPG

Don't know why it has a swirly texture in my photo, but it definitely looks like normal canvas in person.

Minya's pictures:

akm1274.jpg

akm3dec.jpg

akm1274.jpg

both still representative of the jacket

Size L but fits like small

bottom to top of collar: 28"

collar is 3" high

chest seam to seam 19.5"

shoulder to shoulder 16"

arm length 20" from armpit seam

should fit a 34-36 inch chest fairly tightly

Asking $425 shipped to US/Canada - make an offer

APC New Standard 28

These have been soaked once and worn a few times. Small amount of fading on the lap and behind the knees, never wore them with a wallet. You guys probably all know how these fit, but I can measure if requested.

apcfront.jpg

apcback.jpg

Asking 70 shipped to US/Canada

Earnest Sewn Fulton Dark Maz 3D - 30

These are pretty faded/worn, washed once and I'll wash them again before sending them out. The back right pocket has a rip along the edge for about an inch, probably pretty easily sewn back up.

fultonfront.jpg

fultonleg.jpg

fultonback.jpg

waist 16.5"

rise 9.5"

inseam 33"

knee/leg opening 8"

Asking 45 shipped to US/Canada

also I have a black AA cardigan (sold), small and a pair of Levis 511 twill pants in grey 32x32, will take pics/measurements/offers if requested

i'll consider offers or interesting trades