Superfap. NSFW.

^ The kid wasn't just talking about licking her asshole he said he'd go 2 girls 1 cup with her. That's the fucked up part.

I call this "the tuesday evening special"...nothing to be ashamed of.

YES DAISIA YES WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK

LOOK AT THAT BITCH OFF THE SIDE OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN RAILING, FALL TO THE GROUND AND SHE MUTHAFUCKIN MAKEVELI LIKE NO OTHER

fierce fem queen fuckin duck walk all over that bitch YES YES!!!!!!!!!

Of course I have. For some reason, I cannot figure it out, people seem to think Meeka was not dramatic. Now, no she was not Alloura dramatic, running around and acting as if her wig was on fire, but she did include the dramatic aspect in her overall performance. She was a mixture of the two, she was not ONE THING. Yolanda, Leoimy also. This is why they are the best. They are not 'ONE TRICK PONIES', they have mastered both techniques.

Of course I have. For some reason, I cannot figure it out, people seem to think Meeka was not dramatic. Now, no she was not Alloura dramatic, running around and acting as if her wig was on fire, but she did include the dramatic aspect in her overall performance. She was a mixture of the two, she was not ONE THING. Yolanda, Leoimy also. This is why they are the best. They are not 'ONE TRICK PONIES', they have mastered both techniques.

in all honesty, the part in that video where the chim hangs off the railing and contorts shis body all crazylike and then lets hermself fall to the floor is kind of magnificent.

It was extremely classy. I was unusually worried that something was going to go wrong and they would hurt themselves falling or something because everything was going so well.

That is one androgonymous bitch.

YOURE ONE ANDROGYNOUS BITCH