shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate mayonnaise. i love eggs.

strange, no?

my mom loves tomatoes, hates ketchup. She also HATES olives and anchovies (probably because she won't even try them correctly) but likes tapenade. Her sister loves ketchup but hates tomatoes. I love hummus but hate chickpeas.

i mean i don't fuck with cucumbers

man, cucumbers are my favorite summer vegetable

i had white cucumbers (albino concept) for the first time yesterday

so refreshing

i am a big fan of cucumber sandwiches

will post a recipe sometime

eh fuck it:

sliced cucumber

toast

mayo

salt and pepper

i don't like olives on my pizza

it injects its flavour into all of it

fuk u olive

i love olives

especially in threes

on a toothpick

in a martini

that's a meal

man this can have somethin to do wit the factt that im drunk ∨ grumpy but I dont why but i hate long boarders. Not long boarding itself but the majority of the people who do it.

I also hate girls hit you up at their convience. Oh hai havent talked to you in like 300,000 months but now youre hitting ol me up after senor douchenwaffen made you feel insignificant? As a great poet once said.."eat a dick". Not mine though. well I mean you can suck it but dont eat it this aint silence of the whores

oh and i hate the atm machine that ate my debit card after the flylo concert. Flylo killed my brain with orgasmic sounds and then the bank kills my money flow. Im tryin to get some late night grub and all i get is some chic in customer service tellin me oh you can get a card tommorow. girl, it is tomorrow and im hungrey as fuck.

12345678rant

had a run-in with an old du yesterday at a family dinner

he's married to one of my great aunts. i try to avoid political talk as much as i can, but when i was flipping through tv channels and obama's face comes up, dude starts going on a loud tirade about how obama got elected because he was black.

the nail in the coffin was him saying that "all n****rs are lazy and no-gooders." when i switched the channel to how i met your mother, he goes on to forcefully grab the remote from me and change the channel because a "gay" is on TV (neil patrick harris).