FS: Drkshdw, Acne, W+H, Gram, Nudie, and more. CHEAP!

Tiranis

Ok, so I've got a bunch of stuff taking up space in my closet and I just want to get rid of it, so the prices here are very low and for the most part final. I only accept PayPal.

Shipping within Canada/US is included, if you're elsewhere I will have to look into it. But expect $5-$15 more, depending on the weight of the item.

Gram 426g shoes, size 44 (11)

Price: $90

gram_detail.jpg

Box, wax, alternate view, etc.

I'm pretty sure everybody has seen these before, so I don't have to say much. Again, excellent condition, worn only 5-10 times, waxed twice. There's plenty of wax left and everything is in perfect shape. They retailed for $140+ and were recently sold on styleforum for exactly that, so it's a bargain!

(Fit like 10.5 in Chucks, I think... I have a 10 in Chucks and these are slightly big for me, but I could wear them and it's not the reason why I'm selling.)

---

Nudie Belt (size 36/90)

Price: $50

nudie_belt.jpg

A very beatiful, leather Nudie Belt... there's a kind of flower ornament along it and it's slightly "distressed". In very good condition. Would fit 29-32 waist size, I guess. Size 90, so you can figure out yourself... :)

---

Drkshdw Monk Asymmetric Long Hoodie

Price: SOLD!!!

---

Converse Black Leather Purcells (size 10.5)

Price: $40

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE - these are too expensive to ship for me and I would get like $5 or $10 out of it... not worth it.

---

Alife Slip-ons (size 10)

---

Acne F2 Military Jacket

---

W+H Slim Fit Tiger Fleece (S) in Lavender