Slim fit straight leg jeans

Media Marvel

I usually wear straight leg jeans but as winter approaches and i bought myself a dark grey ZARA pea coat i've decided to get some slimmer (Not skinnies!) fitting jeans to rock with the coat. Also to go with the "GQ look" for winter are some Fred Perry x Size? plimsolls.

My question is, are slim fit jeans on their way out?

A gay co worker of mine mentioned this to me and said flared jeans are the next new look. And i did read in GQ that the look for 08 jeans wise are going to be more boot cut.

Anyone know if theres any truth in this?

I usually wear straight leg jeans but as winter approaches and i bought myself a dark grey ZARA pea coat i've decided to get some slimmer (Not skinnies!) fitting jeans to rock with the coat. Also to go with the "GQ look" for winter are some Fred Perry x Size? plimsolls.

My question is, are slim fit jeans on their way out?

A gay co worker of mine mentioned this to me and said flared jeans are the next new look. And i did read in GQ that the look for 08 jeans wise are going to be more boot cut.

this post is stoops.

flared are sooooo '04 lolz.

straight, skinny, flared, bootcut has been around for the better part of a hundred years (flares in style for 40 years, respectively). like DUM said, fuck trends, cause its all gonna come back anyways.

Thank god.

funny you mention this...my dad's getting married a week from today and we're all wearing kilts...fucking scottish heritage

since i dont know any scottish people im gonna ask, is tradition to free ball with the kilt. from what ive heard, i could be completely wrong, traditionally it should be freeballed but that its also such a dense wool, that it would completely rub your cock raw. so uh yeah.