Flat Head x 092707 = The Flat Head Suit

kiya

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Wedding, as someone said in Hayes Valley.

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on everything in life, love, and everything in between. Thanks for letting me share a little bit of that moment with you and your loved ones.

OPA!

Photos from the wedding:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayn/

Polaroids from the wedding:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sorrydad/

actually use this link instead for the photoset: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayn/sets/72157602209353834/

Dude, it looks like you had a F*cking awesome time at your wedding, judging from the photos!

And F*ck those dudes at the ask andy forum, Your denim suit fit right-in at the ceremony. It looked sick! They just don't get it....

I sure as hell am gonna try and make it to the self edge/ superfuture party next year. looking foward to it!

i told my girlfriend of seven years that I was going to have adriano goldschmied custom make me a denim suit for our wedding and she just gave me one of those looks (like you are a loser). Congrats. Thanks for pulling it off. I think we should sell those in the shops. Looks like it was a great wedding. Your wife is very beautiful. Thank god you found someone who can stand your obsessions.......

i told my girlfriend of seven years that I was going to have adriano goldschmied custom make me a denim suit for our wedding and she just gave me one of those looks (like you are a loser). Congrats. Thanks for pulling it off. I think we should sell those in the shops. Looks like it was a great wedding. Your wife is very beautiful. Thank god you found someone who can stand your obsessions.......

i'm not allowed to talk about denim/clothes infront of my girlfriend or else she gets angry

and before we even went out we used to talk about sneakers all the time

sigh

i'm not allowed to talk about denim/clothes infront of my girlfriend or else she gets angry

and before we even went out we used to talk about sneakers all the time

sigh

i'm wearing sexxxy icey whites...u got ur dunkestos n a cute nurse out fit on.

• 6 months later...

That is one amazing suit right there. You should sell similar suits through the store. I'd be interested in a black denim one, depending on the price. Congrats on the marriage!