WTT: my slightly used KMW Rockers (34x34) for your slightly used jeans

truestorytravis

So I have a pair of KMW Rockers size 34x34 (inseam tagged 32, but measures two inches longer). I've been wearing them for a while and have decided I'm not crazy about the fit. I'm looking for something slim/straight on the '66 side of things (perhaps a little slimmer). I would prefer something from across the Pacific, but I'll consider other offers.

The KMW's do have some slight wear, most of which is concentrated on the right back pocket where I keep my wallet. There's some definite wallet fade here, but the material is still very strong. There's some slight wear on the thighs and crotch. The creases aren't set too strongly yet either so there's still time for that. There's some other incidental fading, but what's mentioned above covers any areas of real concern.

I can upload pics in a few days or email them if you want. I'm also willing to pay a little extra too if the difference in value is greater than a trade alone would account for. Let me see what you've got.

edit: I'm especially interested in these jeans - Oni Blue (33), Eternal 811 (33), Samurai 0500 (33 or 34), 5EPxSF (34). Thanks!