Its a BAPE world

ahoodie

bapebar.jpg

So I've been travelling alot lately, and in doing that I've been enjoying visiting some stores that are different. You know, you go to another country, you don't want to just see the same damn stores you see everywhere else.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this page from my site, for anyone who's a fan of BAPE gear or just well-designed boutiques in general. This info is all available on the BAPE site, but I find its really annoying to get to cuz of all the flash animations and unecessary clicking.

I compiled a map of all their locations for my own purposes, but figured I may as well share them with everyone else. So...if you're in need, check it out!

bapeshopinfo.jpg

Check out all the maps and locations here --> http://ahoodie.com/bape4.htm

AHoodie.com is dedicated to providing its visitors with up-to-date articles, information, images, news and much more on all things awesome. And by awesome we mean, cool. And by cool we mean fashionable. And by fashionable we mean Bape, BBC, LRG, Cereal and McFly.................and by Bape, BBC, LRG, Cereal and McFly, we mean AWESOME!

t-t-t-totally dude!