FS: Warehouse 1001xx, W33L34, arcs and tabs

ExileOnMainSt

Up for sale is a pair of Warehouse 1001xx, tagged size 33W 34L. Warehouse has recently stopped production on all of it's repro models, and this pair of jeans is no longer in production. Famed for it's memphis cotton that fades beautifully. I bought these about a month ago, but just could not get into the fit. They have been soaked and measurements are according to BIG. Only worn around the house, brand new without tags.

Waist: 16.5

Thigh: 12

Knee 9.3

Hem: 8.75

Inseam: 33

DIGI0008.jpg

DIGI0009.jpg

taken with flash:

DIGI0010-1.jpg

without:

DIGI0012-1.jpg

due to soaking, the lot numbers have rubbed off a bit.

DIGI0013.jpg

DIGI0011-1.jpg

I accept paypal only. I am looking for $190USD , shipping depends on where you're located. All final sales will be subject to 4% paypal fee. I've sold on the future before, I have flawless ebay feedback and have sold on mynudies before. Offers and ideas are welcome, just shoot me a message or PM. email: [email protected]

WAREHOUSEWAREHOUSE.gifWAREHOUSE was started in 1995. The brand was named after the image of a warehouse in the US where vintage clothes are stocked. DUCKDIGGER and THE BLUE&GREY are the rebellious lines that WAREHOUSE creates. The name of DUCKDIGGER comes from the men who were digging for gold in the Gold-rush era of the US westcoast. DUCK alludes to the jeans they wore being made of canvas duck material. DUCKDIGGER is representing and reviving a style and functional of clothes that those men wore a century ago. THE BLUE&GREY describes the color on the outside and inside of denim.

They two lines contrast stylistically but they balance nicely. The guiding principal of THE BLUE&GREY is using good details from vintage clothes. WAREHOUSE makes clothes that look and feel as if they vintage using well-developed creative techniques and years of experience. The pieces have the essence of the vintage clothes, but tell a new story. The DUCKDIGGER denim line is based on the design and details of jeans as they existed in the 19th century, which translates the story of the denim for all generations. THE BLUE&GREY creates jeans with a blend of vintage and new school techniques. They are inspired by classic American style, but also incorporate many other characteristics

Someone please buy these jeans!@!!