Dexter

mikeman

• 2 months later...

i really think season one was more intense than this set of episodes. things kind of sank out of focus towards the middle of the season i thought but they're really pulling shit together for this finalle.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Girlfriend picked up two of them a while back, been meaning to read them.

On a related note though, wtf:

Originally posted by Wikipedia

A video game based on Dexter was announced on March 4, 2008, to be developed by Marc Ecko's game development company, which previously developed the controversial urban graffiti game Getting Up.[20] "Dexter is the extremely rare TV show with enough layers of action and tension to translate perfectly into a compelling video game," said Marc Fernandez, Vice President of Marc Ecko Entertainment.

Fucking lame.

Girlfriend picked up two of them a while back, been meaning to read them.

On a related note though, wtf:

Quote:

Originally posted by Wikipedia

A video game based on Dexter was announced on March 4, 2008, to be developed by Marc Ecko's game development company, which previously developed the controversial urban graffiti game Getting Up.[20] "Dexter is the extremely rare TV show with enough layers of action and tension to translate perfectly into a compelling video game," said Marc Fernandez, Vice President of Marc Ecko Entertainment.

Fucking lame.

I can see this being similar to Assassin's Creed, like having to do the research on your kill first, there could be some mini-game where you acquire your kill's hair and you have to connect it to some murder scene he was involved with. Iunno it'll probably end up being terrible but it does have potential.

Loved in when it WAS NOT on CBS.

Yeah! I was flipping through channels the other day, and noticed it was on. I flew to Toronto in January, and it was even on the plane's television station. Bizarre!

I love this show -- I haven't finished the entire second season yet, but I will. I also read the first book, which was all right...I usually like the written work better, but the show is more charming.

• 2 months later...