Interest Check: Common Projects silver low/size 43

ruach

I'm not sure quite if I want to sell these, but I thought I'd check for interest anyway. I should have a final decision by tomorrow. (edit: still wanting to sell them, but not too desperately)

The soles are in great condition. The leather itself has slight creasing from general wear and the gold stamps on the sides haven't even worn off yet. They do, though, have some scuffing on the toes at the inner edges from walking and accidentally rubbing my feet together. I would probably grade them a C.

I am usually a 10 1/2 and the 43 fits perfectly.

Asking $170 shipped inside the US with the box. PM me if interested.

PICT4705.jpg

PICT4707.jpg

PICT4708.jpg

PICT4709.jpg

PICT4710.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wrong thread but free bump...do they hold up well? lf i wear them every other day for the next 2 years, im just wondering what they would look like.

All of the Common Projects sneakers seem to be really tough. This weekend I wore my suede mids to New Mexico, through desert and rocky mountains, and, after just brushing some dirt of them, they look pretty much the same as when I left Seattle.

and all silver sneakers I've seen that have been through a lot always seem to look really cool.

will these be too big if i'm usually a 10? i heard cp's run a little big..

They may be slightly roomy, but nothing too ridiculous -- especially if your feet are wide at all. I usually think of their 43 as being about 10 - 10 1/2. The outsole measures just a bit over 31cm if that helps at all.

• 2 weeks later...