kamida leather

mizanation

recently, i've been getting a lot of emails about my friend kamida-san's leather wallets.

i will use this thread to show pics of his wallets and leather goods and to also answer any questions.

if you haven't already seen his stuff, you can see some of it by going here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mizanation/KamidaLeather

also, if you have previously bought products from him, you can use this thread to show how your stuff is coming along.

thanks.

-miz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cotton, you might remember coleslaw's wallet in the evo of leather. He also gave his barber a scissor case that's maybe a month old now. That'll start to look interesting in a bit.

miz, still waiting on a price for that belt, no buckle.

intrested in one of those watches, do you have to provide the time-piece yourself tho?

Same for a custom watchband, with a slightly different style. I'm sure he can accomidate a leather strap if he can make a custom fit baseball mitt. It's very handsome.

• 1 month later...

I got my leather iphone holders the other day and they look real sweet! I got one in blk and another in raw leather. I'll try to post pics later when I am off work. The engraving looks sweet and they both got a US. Quarter on them. I will be ordering more from kamida in the future.