FS: Wings&Horns denim jacket - szM

scoon0224

It's identical to the striped version pictured here (pic from highsnobiety) but without the stripes.

Price dropped, shipping included

$340CDN shipped

whjacket.jpg

measurements

pit to pit - 20.5

waist - 19.75

length - 26.25 from base of collar

sleeve - 25.5

I bought it off of a friend... Unfortunately I've gotten bigger since (stupid weight room) and never got to wear it.

Plus there's the fact I just don't do denim/denim (I can't... I want to but can't) I love it on the hanger, and on some other people, but I just... can't.

I was initially asked not to sell it... I loved the jacket, and wanted it bad. But now... well I tried, I really did. But just couldn't find a way.

I just would rather have the money, and see it go to a good home.

Inside the zipper (riri) it has a pink selvage, as well as inside the waistband. Buttons (pockets, cuffs, collar and sides) are black donut buttons, plus a couple black, flat rivets. The back across the shoulders is lined with linen, as are the insides of the pockets.

The seams in the body are all flat-felled, finished to perfection. The entire thing is immaculate, besides some minor creasing in the elbows (wore it around for a few minutes in the house, seeing if it'd grow on me)

PICS

IMGP0800.jpg

IMGP0797.jpgIMGP0798.jpg

IMGP0802.jpg

IMGP0801.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...