The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Skull 5010XX 6x6 worn off and on for around 10 months, probably no more than 6 months total wear. Washing them right now. Color is accurate.

so this is your first wash right now? they look really good.

did you get these raw or one wash?

so this is your first wash right now? they look really good.

did you get these raw or one wash?

Thanks, they are one wash sized down to 30 from a little less than 31 true waist. I'm leaving the country in a couple days so I won't have time to take post-wash pictures. If they look very different in a few weeks I will take more pics.

How do you stack soo nice like that?

hah umm i dunno, they just kinda set in. But thanks lol

Right... I get that. But by the time the denim is soft enough, isn't it too late to get good stacking fades?

I admit, it's likely that the denim will "settle" on it's own fairly quickly (at least sooner than any noticeable fading would occur) but I feel the way it settles never looks as clean and uniformed as jacoBUH_x's imperials. SO, my question in the end: Is it CHEATING to 'arrange' your stacks?

lol, no its not cheating but i suggest getting your stacks the way u want them to be while there still stiff. After i washed, the stacks began to get loose but adjustingthem helps.

Heres a little picture of how the stacks look

Daily399.jpg

ill try and take some fit pics later if you guys would like.