The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

ahh... abit bitter are we?? difference is all i did is say that it looked that way... you said that the jeans were sanded, and would not back down from that. if he said they werent id have left it at that.

and by the way... beatles jeans were not sanded

ahh... abit bitter are we?? difference is all i did is say that it looked that way... you said that the jeans were sanded, and would not back down from that. if he said they werent id have left it at that.

and by the way... beatles jeans were not sanded

I just want you to conform to known superfuture standards. Don't stray away, for us.

good god, its been fucking hot as hell. never going back to 21oz again basically like giving them a soak everytime i wear them since i sweat so goddamn much.

yeah not easy at all to break in, esp. since the last pair of jeans i had were APC's and i started seeing fades in about a month, but these i can barely see anything going on the 21oz probably doesnt help either

they'll probably break in real well... one of the things I miss about school is getting to walk to class in JEANS!!! I got some pretty good fades on my ED-47s two years ago from just walking around and living in them. Now I'm a corporate lackey, under the thumb of the business casual code... thank god for casual friday :)

[just needed to vent :P]

they'll probably break in real well... one of the things I miss about school is getting to walk to class in JEANS!!! I got some pretty good fades on my ED-47s two years ago from just walking around and living in them. Now I'm a corporate lackey, under the thumb of the business casual code... thank god for casual friday :)

[just needed to vent :P]

I work in the same environment...but we switched to "business casual" (no jeans), but I've manage to manipulate it thus far so I can wear them everyday (by can, I mean I do, but am not supposed to)