The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I just realized that this is not the show your face thread. But Serge, if you're asking about my polo- nah, its like a 2 year old A&F polo. What are hacket polos?

Oh, and I still love the tan lines.

Edited by ChadR on Aug 6, 2005 at 12:51 AM

hey turkey.

the jeans were a present 3 years ago from my brother because he had bought them too small.

I am not sure what model the jeans are as it's been so long the interior tag is all but gone...

and yeah they're from japan.. and i really can't tell left hand twill from right hand twill. i just got lucky because i never do laundry and i eventually stumbled upon this website. sriously, if you have fabreeze, you never need to wash your clothes.

• 3 months later...

^^Good call. I have got some extremely thick drys I am breaking in....but it's getting a bit to hot here now to wear them. Trying to take progress shots every two months

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Quote:

Maybe we should just have a forum dedicated to 'denim evolution', and each thread can be dedicated to a user's jeans so its easier to keep track?

--- Original message by swyche on Dec 4, 2005 04:49 PM

Maybe we can have a forum dedicated to ideas for other forums.