The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

they are past my ass to tell you the truth. i use a belt

bumping this back up as I don't understand and would like some clarification.

Even if you wear a belt, if you sag your pants past your ass, how does that keep them up?

Silly as it sounds, I like to have the option to a) throw down B) run in the event of some kind of confrontation, unlikely as that may be.

Sorry, I know I shouldn't be bumping this shit in the evo thread

bumping this back up as I don't understand and would like some clarification.

Even if you wear a belt, if you sag your pants past your ass, how does that keep them up?

Silly as it sounds, I like to have the option to a) throw down B) run in the event of some kind of confrontation, unlikely as that may be.

Sorry, I know I shouldn't be bumping this shit in the evo thread

What? Who the fuck cares?

You pull up your pants to where you want them to sit and tighten your belt.

^^ link us to your denime 805XX, i love denime as well

tony toni tone...no evolution pics at the moment, ill post some when theres some more interesting fading to show. check some of my recent WAYWT posts for fit though - ive been wearing them quite a bit.

definitely beautiful...i love the deepness/darkness of the indigo.

are yours fading relatively easily?

Since this is my first "real" pair of japanese denim I don't really have that much to compare with, but I do believe that these are pretty hard to break in, but having seen how they turn out I don't mind giving them the time they need to look beautiful:D

^shit, are those clark's, tim's or neither?

Jeans look great.

Thanks, those are Clarks Original Desert Boots. Apparently they don't sell them at all the Clark's stores but they are around.

Thanks for resizing + rotating. Maybe I should just delete my original post!

Thanks, those are Clarks Original Desert Boots. Apparently they don't sell them at all the Clark's stores but they are around.

Thanks for resizing + rotating. Maybe I should just delete my original post!

Are those suede or the beeswax leather, I cant tell.

Levi's 1st Gen Premium Skinner's.

Worn since 2000 on and off. They are 8 years old and were just "rigid" when I first bought them, nothing special.

Nicely done. Skinners were actually the first pair of jeans I spent decent money on, way back when. I don't like the boot cut so much anymore but I have a couple well worn pairs I still held on to.

It's an interesting major. I don't even realize that people have been checking out my derrier every day that I walk into class until later. Once I sported some R&R Jaggers (Obsession Pink) into class, and my research partner (for that class) actually went and told her housemates, who are also in fashion, about them, so later on when we were all conversing, they were like, "I heard about those R&Rs you have...." The same three girls also wanted to know what my WeSCs were and where I got them. The guys in fashion are paying attention to jeans, too. When wearing some R&R Costellos, one of the dudes approached me and said, "I see you are wearing R&Rs today." On another occasion, when I told him where I was from, he goes, "Then where do you buy your Seven for all Mankind?" I guess that meant he thought there were no retailers of SFAM in that region (for which he was mistaken). The heightened sense of brand awareness can sometimes make me crazy, though, since some days I am lucky just to have rolled out of bed.

Is this a Joke??? Are you an old user with a new account???

Seriously?

1st Month:

n26309820_31195111_4937.jpg

n26309820_31195110_4688.jpg

Inbetween:

Soaked wet after being hit by car and it was raining heavily outside

Hot soaked day after to clean some blood

Hot soaked month after to clean camp/wood smells

Wash at 8 months

Wash at 10 months

10 Months:

n26309820_32017168_4444.jpg

n26309820_32017169_4803.jpg

I think the in/unintentional soaking in the beginning really kinda prevented the high contrast fading that could have been possible.