The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

lookin' good Cheap.

I'm also impressed by the fact that you've broken the SF trend and washed so often.

but it looks good!

P.S. if I'm a sz 32, would buying sz 30 be a bad idea? I hate being a fucking denim n00b.

yeah... im a 30 and these are a 30. if i sized down to 28 id have to castrate myself.

buy your true size and control the stretching with soaking. these dont lose indigo. ive put these thru the machine at least 4 times with regular laundry detergent and they are still dark.

damn you're a hero.

haha cool thanks for the help.

I'd like a pair with back stitching but it seems like that may be hard.

Basically right now I'm debating between a pair of canes and a pair of Samurais.

Any thoughts?

dont have sammies. the canes should still have the stitching if you get the ones i have.... as lee isnt on thier ass like levis.

canes are cheaper than sammies, but dont have the real artisan details... more like a true repro. sammies are more of an interpratation.

i stand fully behind these jeans tho... very under-rated...(un-rated really... never seen pics of them worn in)

awesome, that's all I needed to hear.

I initially leaned towards the 'canes in the first place but was still deliberating.

now I just have to choose between the 47 cut and the 45.

the 47 seems standard but the 45 seems to be a slimmer cut, so I might go for that too.

also, I'm gonna get one-wash just because... well idk, just seems better.

Ive seen one washed SCs and IMO, theyre not nice. You shoud get the non washed...

really... my jeans are not nice? mine were one wash, as were ryus. and really, unless youre an idiot your jeans will be washed before you wear them(or soaked), so why not have them do it for you?

Guest Fade to Black

coming along very nicely CMF....i'm impressed at how you are getting so much wear in just 2 months. Mind giving a brief list of some activities you do in those jeans?

i think i might post an updated pics of my apc new standards taht i washed in that river

i gave them a second wash the other day

i woke up and felt soo good, it felt like a perfect day for a wash.

they look pretty nice and i love how they ahve turned out

i should get some picsup in a bit.

I can't wait to see these... Cult might have to change his breeches after he sees them if they look as good as you say

coming along very nicely CMF....i'm impressed at how you are getting so much wear in just 2 months. Mind giving a brief list of some activities you do in those jeans?

umm... i wear them about 18 hours a day unless i fall asleep in them, or they are wet. i skateboard about 10 hours a week in them.