Looking for Dior Homme High Tops

Hi I've been searching for some high tops in 44eu, 11us. Every store I go to always seem to have silly canvas versions. Saks 5th, the Manhattan Dior boutique, Barney's and even my local hook up spot never have them. Anyone have any spots where I can snag these online or in the five boroughs preferably white?

Also if you know where Lanvin high tops can be purchased please let me know Thanks.

123.jpg

Yes, defininitely bro, On Kings Highway in Brooklyn, store called "Chuckies" very nice, little shoe boutique, tell them you're gonna pay cash, and they'll cut the tax.

Anyway, they had those when I was there like a week ago. I forget the exact address but look for it online, or just 411 them.

i ordered the 3rd one in black from the dior homme boutique, they never re-stocked (accoriding to them) so i cancelled, and got another pair off ebay. i was thankful in the end...

which lanvin hi tops do you want?

i can get the black hi cut with the narrower opening w/ the white sole or the runway wide opening army green/black w/ white sole.

proxy fee is only 20 bucks. 4.172%(taxes) + retail ( and you pay shipping of course).

seriously get at me!

Guest jmatsu
Jimatsu, I can't reply to your PM. Your inbox is full. Please clear some. My reply is here:

Hi, the non strap hi in black is it the patent black with white satin toe cap? I am a bit confuse of which one you are talking about. Let me know. Thank you.

no the toe is black on the one i can get.