Buttons up or Buttons down

Sion

When initially soaking your jeans do you prefer to button them up or leave them off? Do you think it affects the probability of waves in that area? I know its a stupid nitpicky question, but crotch waves :eek: seem to happen every other time i soak. I would love to hear your opinions.

.:D.

I prefer to button them up, jsut so that they're nice and compact for whatever vessel I'm soaking them in.

I don't have any solid theories about the crotch waves atm... but I wouldn't imagine that doing it one way or the other would create more or less waves. which waves are you talking about exactly? have a pic?

I prefer to button them up, jsut so that they're nice and compact for whatever vessel I'm soaking them in.

I don't have any solid theories about the crotch waves atm... but I wouldn't imagine that doing it one way or the other would create more or less waves. which waves are you talking about exactly? have a pic?

Camera is charging, will post pics when its done. Its when the layer of denim above the button has a little groove. A pair of SC 1947 and Sam 130xj already fell victim to them. Its nothing serious, more of a pet peeve.