Top Ten Dry Selvedge Jeans?

josepidal

Thank you for your reply spitzbrg and themdouble.

I'm happy because japanese denim is so popular here.

I think the fabric used by Evis is not so good recently but the sewing is still very good quality.

The Real McCOY'S had its denim brand Joe McCOY.

But the Real McCOY'S went into bunkrupty a few years ago.

After that, japanese retailer NYLON bought the Real McCOY'S and did not use Joe McCOY brand.

Japanese McCOY freak popularly called these two brands "Old McCOY'S" or "New McCOY'S"

The design and the quality of jeans are different from each other but new McCOY'S also make good jeans today.

Thank you for your reply spitzbrg and themdouble.

I'm happy that japanese brands are so popular.

I think the fabric used by Evis is not so good recently, but the sewing is still good quality.

A few years ago Real McCOY went out of bussiness and japanese retailer NYLON bought Real McCOY brand.

Japanese McCOY freaks called these two mccoy brand distictively "Old McCOY" or "New McCOY".

The facric ,label design and specification of sewing of the jeans are very different from each other, but New McCOY also makes good quality jeans.

Quote:
Quote: Clarify. I was specifically looking for recommendations for DRY selvage. :)

Umm I dont think there's a single company that makes selvage jeans that doesn't make dry selvage, except perhaps Abercrombie & Fitch

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Jul 28, 2005 11:47 AM

Yes, but not all of a company's jeans are dry or selvage.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: Clarify. I was specifically looking for recommendations for DRY selvage. :)

Umm I dont think there's a single company that makes selvage jeans that doesn't make dry selvage, except perhaps Abercrombie & Fitch

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Jul 28, 2005 11:47 AM

Yes, but not all of a company's jeans are dry or selvage.

--- Original message by josepidal on Jul 28, 2005 06:27 PM

what???? all he said is that the companies mentioned all make a selvedge jean and that they make a dry selvedge.

you know you have to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues

Yeah, but I like sonething not everyone has.. I would love to have Uniqlo and it is cheap too.

Here on superfuture there are all kinds of threads where is talked about many (japanese) small brands who are makeing the nicest selvage-denims..! But none of all those smaller less world famous brands are for sell in holland, not even in a internetshop as far as I can tell..

The veggie doesn't look that special at first sight, but When having and wearing the jean is really is a beauty..

Allthough the price of 300 euro is far too high.. And it is 12oz denim, and i think the 13,5oz that nudie uses for there dry selvage is far more better. But that doesn't say it is very beautifull denim I just like the heavyer denims.. It was stiff as hell, really unbelieveble stiff.

But you just have to check it out, feel it, wear it, than you will love him, the veggie..

denim is a passion