New York: Justice 22ND OCTOBER

chrisj

I know everyone thinks they are overplayed / overrated but I would like to see them live.

I was wondering if anyone is going to the Justice show on OCT 22ND. I spent the whole last 2 weeks trying to convince some of my buddies to come a long with me but they arent really that interested.

PLS PM ME IF YOUR GOING TO THE 22ND SHOW. Maybe a mini meet?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got tickets for the SF show. Fuckin psyched! Saw them at Coachella and it was just about the craziest shit I've ever seen. It was like 100 degrees and people were still jumping up and down, freaking out and screaming. Love it. Fuck hipsters and fuck the scene, but goddam Justice is amazing live.

well imgoing to justice on the 22nd witha buddy of mine...

seeing simian mobile disco 2morrow nighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ATTAX

DEKAY

SUSTAIN

RELEESE

they are opening for girltalk which is gd but i dont really care for that much.. shld be a nice show

Yeah, I'll be seeing Girl Talk as well. It is sort of messed up that they are playing again after the webster hall show, since of course the Bowery one will be way better and everyone who bought tickets weeks ago gets the shaft.

Whatever. I had been looking at craigslist everyday for a week and was about to pay fifty dollars for a ticket, but instead bought one for fifteen last night.

nice.. not a big girl talk fan so i had no idea about the show... till i looked up girltalk when i was bored and i noticed that simian was on the venue... and i was like wtff... so im just going to the avalonhall and going to see if i can get tickets... if i cant then too bad :/

Justice is overplayed? I must not listen to enough radio as I've never heard them. I bought their CD on a whim at Best Buy having never heard them before and I think they are FANTASTIC! I love the whole CD, but especially enjoy "The Party" and D.A.N.C.E.

Justice is overplayed? I must not listen to enough radio as I've never heard them. I bought their CD on a whim at Best Buy having never heard them before and I think they are FANTASTIC! I love the whole CD, but especially enjoy "The Party" and D.A.N.C.E.

i mean overplayed as in everyone who is into electronic has probably listend to them a shit load.

I'm going with a couple people from real life already. Sorry about that.

Feel free to compliment me on my flat heads if you spot me.

Have a good time. Should be fun.

Tickets are still available if other people are interested. I am surprised it hasn't sold out yet since the other show went pretty quickly I think.