Investment ideas

fg0d

then nicaragua is your heaven. i can't begin to imagine how much you could've done in 10 years. better get started

Honestly, get more money and go into real estate. The end. Even when the market sucks, it's still a great place to be

ahaha

look @ how dumb this sounds now

be glad u didnt listen to this guy

or bummed out if u did

by the way the best "investment" is microcredit. you won't get rich from it, but it's the only type of investment that also benefits society greatly instead of just making you a huge asshole who gives his money to $$megabux$$ bankers

although buying real estate, even half a year ago, was a terrible idea, don't you think that investing in land is currently a good idea? you could probably get serious cash discounts.

cash is king during these times, and if you have it, then you can find a huge clientele list. isn't the payback return on micro-loans around 99%? do you think this holds true during economic recessions?

i was merely trying to stir opinions and challenge arguments. but, to answer your question--assuming that it was directed to me-- I want to start a denim company using various types of fiber blends (e.g., sugar cane, bamboo, cotton), so the reason it sounds wacky is because there are many facets and by-products in a tropical forest.