JMATS vs A DILDO

broneck

Where can i cop a jmatsu....BNWT in mint condition?

Size down 2 and make sure not to wash for 6 months

Technically that's a vibrator, not a dildo.

Why I know this? Search Superconfessional...

actually because its used for penetration it would be considered a dildo.....that remote most likely allows the head to move to and fro only if it had a vibrating dial will it sort of be considered a vibrator.:cool:

actually because its used for penetration it would be considered a dildo.....that remote most likely allows the head to move to and fro only if it had a vibrating dial will it sort of be considered a vibrator.:cool:

^OWNED!

(But, were one to buy this particular article in the supermarket, would one have to look at the Dildo or at the Vibrator section? The way I always understood it is that a dildo is not moving and doesn't have any moving/rotating/vibrating parts, a simple "fuckstick" if you may. Whereas a vibrator is indeed able to profide "electric powered pleasure", this is by far not my field of expertise by the by, so please feel free to enlighten me)

Well that would be true years ago but with advances in technology dildos are not just simple fuck sticks. Many dildo ie...the rabbit...dolphin come with an additional apparatus that vibrates in different speeds attached to said fuckstick meant for clitoral stimulation this alone is what would make it a vibrator. So a good rule of thumb is no matter if you insert it if it has a vibrating speed for clitoral stimulation it becomes a vibrator. Dont get confused though because dildos like the one pictured are now made to be as lifelike as possible where the tip moves in different directions and speeds to make you feel like youre actually being fuc..ed There is no need to put a vibrating speed on a dildo because well theres no real point. Hope that made sense.

i bet 200 of justhaja's 236 posts are about sex/masturbation.

which is TOTALLY OK

This is true I think a safe bet would be like 75%....I dont know..sex/masturbation has always interested me so whenever its discussed on here I have to put in my 2 cents...I think I have too much testosterone or just a horndog...either way Im cool with it:cool: