Billionaire Boys Club Clothes in ANY European City?

TonyMontana

Hi there people..

I'm living in Stockholm, Sweden and I'm planning on going on a trip somewhere in like a month. My main purpose with this trip is shopping, and I am especially looking for a Billionaire Boys Club T-shirt, since we don't have these in Sweden.

So my question is, where can I find BBC t-shirts in Europe? Drop the name of the store and the city, and if you know, the price on the tee in the store.

Thanks!

Alright, so then London is an alterntive..

I saw 3 places, except BWS, that would sell BBC clothes in London on their homepage under the location page..

Microzine

Browns

Harvey Nichols

Have anybody seen BBC clothes in these stores?

And by the way, what is the newest rumours about the brand, how is the lawsuit developing?

frm what I've heard its gonna be BAPE produced

as far as the lawsuit goes, just my opinion is thath they will settle out and pay pharrell a nice lil chunk. I Dunno the contracts, but the whole basis is because Reebok couldn't, or smiply didn't want to, produce in the quality and limited number pharrell wanted, so the deal got scrapped. The fact that they are in suit now means Pharrell may have did his job covernig his bases and could get some cake. Not like he needs it anyways, he probably just wants something to compensate for him lsoing a year on the release

Quote:

Alright, so then London is an alterntive..

I saw 3 places, except BWS, that would sell BBC clothes in London on their homepage under the location page..

Microzine

Browns

Harvey Nichols

Have anybody seen BBC clothes in these stores?

And by the way, what is the newest rumours about the brand, how is the lawsuit developing?

--- Original message by TonyMontana on Jul 26, 2005 10:33 AM

don't expect to find any bbc in these stores.

the stores which are listed on that website are the stores which got the first initial shipment of ice creams back in the days when reebok was in charge of the distribution, but they never have and never will get a single item of bbc gear.

odds look like bbc is kinda turnin to a bape "sublabel" now which basically means it's distributed (can i use this word?) for the time being by bape.

and you know where to find bape on this planet.

what i wanna know is when are we going to see some new designs? everything is the same, i want something new. Im tired of nigo rehashing the same logo for the last year and a half. JUst cause you add rhinetones doenst make it different

Quote:

Alright.. And the only BAPE store in Europe is the BWS in London, right?

--- Original message by TonyMontana on Jul 27, 2005 10:24 AM

right.

although colette in paris, corso como in milan and slam jam in ferrara are authorized retailers as well without being bws stores.

but none of them stocks bbc.

The Billionaire Boys Club line is currently under Bape.

There should be two Busyworkshop in Europe, one in London and one in Italy

This season's T-shirts' probably sold out; I saw them quite awhile ago in the London BWS

They only come in black, white plus another colour. I want the purple one that Pharrell wore in Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl video. Anyone knows where I can find one?

This is all random.......