FS: on ebay APC old cure and RRL ridgeways whiskers, combs etc look good

ThatsMyName

APC's

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-P-C-Jeans-old-cures-Worn-1-yr-whiskers-combs-fades_W0QQitemZ180153917390QQihZ008QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Double RL

http://cgi.ebay.com/Double-RL-RRL-selvedge-jeans-whiske-combs-vintage-work_W0QQitemZ180153923973QQihZ008QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

also more detailed pictures were posted on superdenim evolution of jeans page 318.

If you end up winning these and can prove you have been a member of superfuture I will take 5 bucks off of total cost of jeans. - thanks for looking -

• 2 weeks later...

I got the high bid for the Cure's, hoping to using them as a beater pair of jeans in the garage. They were a little too small, so now they're back up for sale. The wear on these is sick. For the lazysufu-ers, I'm posting the eBay pics in this thread, as well as the description.

$60 Shipped

These are 13 months old and look awesome. I wore them atleast 5 months before first wash which was a cold soak and ever since then they have only gotten cold soaks. I have repaired the back right pocket becuase my wallet was starting to make holes at the corners. These have great whiskers, lap fade, and honeycombs. I am 6 foot 1 so there is not much stacking which has kept the lower part of the jeans bellow the knees dark. there are patches on both the knees which I put on prematurely to keep them form turning into big holes. There is also some white and black paint on them which actually looks cool and will look better with more wear.

Theu are tagged 29's but the waist has stretched to 32 and leg has shrank to 34.5 with no hemming. Also you can see some green pant from a while ago thats almost faded out but there is very little and its in the same area as the black and white paint.

Go back to school and look like you actually did something this summer in your jeans...

1347045651_0a1706a1d5.jpg

1347045655_94d35de7d8.jpg

1347045653_4d9df42058.jpg

1347048317_0124287cbe.jpg

PM me if interested.