all around sneakers that aren't common projects

Guest johnsinclair

Guest johnsinclair

as the title suggests I'm looking for a pair of classic-looking sneakers that I can wear with anything that aren't common projects. I want something simple maybe like adidas samba but just white stripes on a black shoe. I have a pair of common projects, but they're just too expensive/nice to beat up (although mine are getting here at this point). I've been happy with asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 before but can't find any colorways that I like.

things I don't like: purcells, very chunky toeboxes,

anyone got any suggestions or ideas about where to start looking? thanks a lot.

I'm beating up white on white canvas Sk8-Hi's...and I just got some Onitsuka TIger Fabre Mids...white on white...fresh.

nice, i've been looking for pure white sk8 hi's for the longest time. Pardon my ignorance, but does anyone know of a store that ships them to Canada? (not the ones with a black stripe on the midsole, it's gotta be pure white)

I can empathize here to a certain degree as I am often so careful with my clothes/shoes that I hardly end up wearing some of my nicer stuff, but Im trying to break myself of this habit as I know there will always be some new shit coming out that I will want. Also, whats point of having shit if you dont use it?

Say that to say this, just wear em!

Also, like Moy said,

Just wear the common projects. I always felt that shoes look better with good use on them since thats what they're meant for.

nice, i've been looking for pure white sk8 hi's for the longest time. Pardon my ignorance, but does anyone know of a store that ships them to Canada? (not the ones with a black stripe on the midsole, it's gotta be pure white)

Zappos.com doesn't ship to Canada, does it? I guess Vans.com doesn't have those either. That's all I can think of right now (for the whites with black midsole stripe).

Zappos.com doesn't ship to Canada, does it? I guess Vans.com doesn't have those either. That's all I can think of right now (for the whites with black midsole stripe).

Nope, unless the order is through canada.zappos.com , and they don't have a great selection.

Thanks though.